Best Inversion Table Reviews- Major Key Factors for Consider
- Selecting the best inversion table ,The first thing which you need to consider is your weight if it is below 250 pounds, and then you can choose any of the options above, but if it is between 250 pounds and 300, then you need to choose carefully.You can Check Our Weight Limit Comparison Chart for getting perfect one.
- Also, if your height is greater than average, then you need to go for an option which has the backrest and handles according to adjustable height.
- Also, each option is different and has different features, and hence, you need to compare these features and only then think about choosing the right kind of choice.
Also, last but not the least you ought to keep your budget in mind as well and only then think of choosing the option which best suits your requirement as well as budget.
Best Inversion Tables- Top Picks by Editor Using Reviews and Rating
Everyone who is suffering from back pain usually goes for the best inversion table to treat his problem effectively. But before using such devices one should be aware of their effectiveness, pros, and cons of using them along with methods of their use. The inversion tables are used to lay down the person suffering from back pain in upside down or inverted position. The patient is tied up with the table with the help of buckles and straps to prevent him or her from falling. These tables were invented by Hippocrates and were in use for such purposes since their invention.
Things To Be Considered on While Buying The Best Inversion Table !!
- Material: Your inversion table should be made of high carbon steel to make its structure dependable for a long time. Instead of going for cheap inversion tables made of low-quality materials you should prefer tables made of the good quality material to avoid any health problem in future.
- Spoiler Title: Make sure you can control the inversion’s degree. Shallow angles at first, and then adjust it between 60 and 90. To those with less space, frames are foldable, and they are static for rooms of dedicated exercise. Most frames list the weight range, some even specify height range. The determining factor for the stability is the size, the larger, and the more stable. Users who are larger or want to exercise actively when inverted on the back stretcher machine should take it into consideration carefully.
- Adjust ability of the clamp: The clamps you have to use around your ankles before hanging in inverted condition should be adjustable as all feet cannot be of the same size. The clamps of your table should be strong enough to bear the weight of your whole body in inverted position.
- Motor ability: Some models of inversion tables allow the users to rotate their bed according to their needs. Some of the premium brands use power to operate their inversion table by pressing a button.
- The Safety: Remember, once you use an inversion table, you’ll be upside down, thus, you surely want to make sure that you’re comfortable and safe while on it. The key here is to check the durability of each and every part.
- Frame: Inversion tables are available in static and foldable frames in various weights and sizes. You should choose from them according to your suitability for their storage. Static frames are normally used in the place exclusively made for such exercises like gyms etc., but if you are using this table in your home, then you should prefer to buy one with the foldable frame so that it can be stored easily in smaller space.
- Comfort ability of back pads: The back pads of your inversion table should be thick enough to provide you maximum comfort in your upside down position. Thin pads may not be comfortable for you in the inverted position. Some tables have removable pads which allow you to do exercises in inverted position
- Control over inversion angle: The inversion table you choose should provide you control over your inversion angles as it is a gradual process. It will allow you to invert slowly and safely. A quick inversion can cause injury if clamps around the ankles are clamped carelessly.
- The Smoothness of the Motion: A high-quality inversion table is something that allows the user to adjust at varying angles. For example, the user may begin with 20 or 30 degrees during the initial week of usage and then the user can gradually transit to higher inversion as well as stretching. This is only possible if the inversion table features smooth motion.
- Weight Limit: It is a complicated question and really a tough to answer with a single word. For this, we write a detail article about inversion table weight limit. It depends on price, brand and purpose of use.
Top 5 Best Inversion Table Reviews
It is really very hard to choose the best inversion table which makes your all requirement with your limited budget. For helping you to pick the right one, you can read our short overview. For pulling this top inversion table, we do help from real experts as well take the real user opinion from the popular online stores such as Amazon, EBay, and Walmart. So let start to read our reviews .
#1 Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Reviews
You can avail the benefits of reducing your back pain by relieving the pressure on your ligaments and vertebrae discs through this ironman gravity 4000 inversion table. It can also relax your overall body by reducing your stresses and fatigue. You can also use ironman gravity 4000 for relieving the stiffness of your muscles by promoting the circulation of your blood by stimulating it. It also helps in reducing the effect of gravity on your age. The flexibility of body and performance of the athlete’s body can also be improved by this inversion table. Your lower back aches caused due to persistent standing and sitting can also be released from it.
Key Features of Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
- It is one of the strong Ironman inversion tables used for stimulating circulation and reducing back stress.
- Memory-foam nylon backrest, tubular steel frame, powder-coated finish and tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers are its other noticeable features.
- It can invert your body up to 180 degrees comfortably with the help of ergonomically designed ankle cushions which can support your body effectively.
- Weight capacity of this ironman inversion table is up to 350 pounds.
- Its weight is 75 pounds and its dimensions in folded condition are 26 inches x 65 inches x 49 inches to make it convenient for storage.
#2 Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Ltd Inversion Table Reviews With Key Features
You have probably heard about it several times and questioned to yourself, can it really work? Will an inversion table really help strengthen and repair my back? The answer is yes. These inversion tables are revolutionary and require no harmful supplements or costly medications for relief. I was at first a doubter, but these machines changed my life. One of my favorite machines is the Teeter Hang Ups 560. This machine has a near impeccable consumer rating and following. Below I will go into more details about the product.
In only a few minutes per day, the Teeter EP-560 Inversion Table (the same one that’s popular on TV around the world) can help to improve joint health, relieve your back pain , increase your flexibility, and help to tone your muscles through various inverted exercise. This machine is also able to pinpoint back pain by extending and thoroughly relaxing your tense muscles all while working to decompress your spine to help realign it, and noticeably reduce any nerve pressure. These decompression techniques help to benefit your knees, hips and ankles also. This improves your shock absorption and also your ligament strength. The thing I personally liked best about the Teeter Ep-560 was that with balanced workouts, this inversion table will increase your flexibility and your performance in little to no time at all. This is the key to keeping joints and muscles healthy for the duration of your life. After several tests with this machine I can truly say I was very impressed. It is a great machine with great benefits. Below we will go over a quick summary of this product. Click Here to Check Latest Price
Key Features of Teeter EP-560 Ltd. Inversion Table
The EP-560 comes with a reference Manual, a very helpful Instructional DVD which includes multiple exercises and an instruction guide to help with assembly and machine maintenance.
- As a BONUS you also receive Acupressure Nodes and also a Lumbar Bridge which fits anywhere along this bed designed frame.
- The EP-560 comes standard with ankle cups and a built in grip handle system for added stretching and decompression.
- This machine was built for precision balancing and easy control. The quality if the machine is very good.
- There is a secure lock-out to help when doing inverted exercises. This lockout also allows the product to fold away for easy storage.
- Quality testing was executed on these products to ensure safety standard along with certified quality, so you know you are getting a good product.
- The EP-560 is rated for 300 lbs and also includes an incredible 5-yr warranty.
Based on consumer ratings, The Teeter Hang Ups brand is built based on certified quality, and was recognized as the top rated inversion manufacturer in the world today. That says a lot! This particular model, the EP-560, was independently tested for certification and also for quality by a large test team at our warehouse, and I can personally testify that I would rate this as one of the best inversion tables out there today. When tested against competing brands in our warehouse, the EP- 560 was able to basically outlast the other competitors in longevity, material strength, parts rotation control, and assembly difficulty. It’s safe to say that this industry leader produces quality equipment at a quality price. This is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their health!
#3 Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table Reviews With Key Features
Back pain can affect you in many ways. It can limit your mobility. It can cause discomfort and it can affect your emotions and moods. It makes you feel frustrated most of the time and this can affect your relationships and even your career.
So, if you are having back pains, it may be a good idea to try inversion therapy. The Ironman Gravity 1000 inversion table is one of the most popular inversion tables in the market today. But is it right for you? Does it work? Is it worth it? Here’s everything you need to know about the Ironman Gravity 1000 inversion table. Click Here to Check Latest Price
Key Features of Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table
- Adjustable height up to 6’6”.This feature is very good for whom are taller more than 6′
- Nylon backrest
- Spring loaded ankle lock system
- Non-sliding floor stabilizers
- Standard steel frame
- Tether strap 10-level locking system
- 300 pounds’ weight capacity.Ideal for overweight people.
- 90º inversion angle.This feature will help you to inverse properly.
The Ironman Gravity 1000 inversion table is a great investment. It has a lot of good features. It is durable, sturdy, and cost effective. But, most of all, it is effective in reducing stress, increasing the blood flow, and easing chronic back pain .
#4 Ironman IFT 1000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table Review
Compatibility: This model of Ironman inversion table can benefit you in reducing your back pain by relieving pressure on your vertebrae discs and ligaments. Along with relieving your pains it can also reduce your fatigues and stresses to relax your entire body. Athletes can also use it to relieve the stiffness of their muscles as it stimulates to promote the circulation of their blood. It also reduces aging effect caused by gravity. This inversion table can also improve the performance of the athletes by improving the flexibility of their body.
Key Features of Ironman IFT 1000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table Reviews
- This model of Ironman inversion table is provided with advanced FIR heat technology t give quick relief to body pains.
- It soothes muscles through the ultra-thin carbon fiber heating elements in its backrest.
- It increases blood circulation to reduce back pain and fatigue.
- It can invert up to 180 degrees.
- It can be folded easily for storage purpose.
- Mesh pocket for remote control and extra-long safety handles are its other important features
- The dimensions of this model of Ironman inversion table are 49 inches x 25 inches x 62 inches..
- Its weight is 50 pounds.
- It is compatible to carry 275 pounds weight.
IFT 1000 Infrared model of Ironman inversion table can reduce your back pain through its latest technology. It is intended to relax your pain with a combination of inversion therapy with infra heat therapy. The heat of Infrared rays provides the therapeutic effect to the patient by reliving his stubborn back pain immediately. IFT 1000 is one of the most advanced techniques used for this purpose. A natural and gentle heat provided by built-in ultra thin heating elements made of carbon fiber help in soothing back pain along with providing the temporary effect on other muscular pains. Its elements heat up the backrest up to 140 degrees at the most which are indicated by its LED controller display. Its temperature can be controlled through remote control provided with it. Click Here to Check Latest Price
#5 IronMan Ironman LX300 Inversion Therapy Table
The Ironman LX300 inversion therapy table could be the long-awaited solution to your chronic back woes. It has been said that the gravitational pressure has an impact on the spine. By using an inversion table, the gravitational pressure can be reversed leading to reduced pressure on the vertebrae, management of stress, and relief of lower back pain .
The Ironman LX300 is made of solid steel which has a scratch-resistant finish. It has extra long handles that makes it possible for users to return to an upright position rather easily. With this inversion table, a person complaining of persistent back pain can enjoy immediate relief. It can also provide other health benefits like reduced fatigue, improved blood circulation, and reduced effects of aging.
By using this inversion table in just five to 10 minutes, anyone can achieve a healthier back and improved circulation. Comfort is guaranteed with its ankle cushion and foam rollers, and non-skid floor stabilizers. There is also a half-inch thick foam stitched on the backrest that prevents injuries to users.
Key Features of Ironman LX300 Inversion Therapy Table
- Inversion angle adjustment with a tether strap that allows various inverting angles
- Handle bars covered with foam for ease in returning to an upright position
- Maximum weight capacity of 275 pounds
- Ankle holders with foam roller and cushion that keeps the ankles secure while user is inverted
- Foam-padded backrest gives user extra comfort while inverted
- Made of stainless steel with a scratch-resistant finish
- Non-skid floor stabilizers that hold the table in place while user is in an inverted position
- Can invert at a maximum angle of 90 degrees
The Ironman LX300 is an ideal buy for people who have never tried inversion therapy table before. It does not pack a lot of features unlike the other pricier inversion tables but it does the job, which is to relieve lower back pain and improve posture of its users. The Ironman LX300 is a practical investment for people who complain a lot about their back as they can save on medicine and doctor-related expenses. Plus, this inversion table is so easy to use that it would only take five to 10 minutes of sessions daily to get rid of chronic back pain problems.
Benefits Of Having An Inversion Table In Home
Ever heard of inversion therapy? If you suffer from back pain , it’s important that you have. What exactly is it? Essentially, inversion therapy turns you upside-down and takes pressure off your nerves in the spine, stretches your muscles and relaxes your entire body. While it might not provide permanent relief from pain, it is an essential tool when you have searing back pain that isn’t going away, even with pain relievers and other methods in place.
What are the key benefits to an inversion table? Obviously, the reduction of stress and pain is the core reason for doing it, but there are many different ways that inversion therapy can help you out.
- After Working Out: Whenever you complete a strenuous workout, using inversion therapy can certainly help provide the relaxation and comedown needed. Sports and exercise put untold amounts of pressure on your joints and turning upside down move the gravity away, taking the pressure and relieving the soreness of muscles. This not only helps your muscles but is a good way to get a workout in without worrying about the aches and pains that follow.If you do your workouts in the morning before other activities, such as work, inversion therapy can be a perfect way to ensure you won’t spend the rest of the day in pain.
- Balance and Coordination: Surely hanging upside down can’t help your balance, right? It can help assist in normalizing the pressure in your inner ear. This will give you a better sense of balance, even if just temporary. Surely not the biggest benefit from the inversion process, but still something worth considering.
- Posture and Height: Gravity is a needed force, but it also is something that weighs down on your body. This is why you get slightly smaller as the day progresses and gravity pulls against it. As a result, inverting can reverse this process, which prevents you from having a hunched appearance. This also improves your overall posture.
- Helps Your Lymphatic System: The muscle soreness after a workout happens because of the buildup of lactic acid and other waste products. These get flushed out through something called the lymphatic system. While this is a natural process, it can also be a time-consuming one. Inverting can speed up the process and can even help with arthritis relief as a result.
- It Can Help with Circulation: an inversion table using gravity to pull blood back to the lungs and heart, which can, in turn, improve the circulation in your legs. When you are in a normal position, the blood has long ways to go to reach the legs, turning upside down solves that problem. This can also help decongest the organs as a secondary benefit.
As you can see, there are many reasons to consider inverting. The best part is that the investment is very small, between $150-$400, and the shear amount of benefits certainly outweigh the costs in the long run.
How to Use an Inversion Table For Back Pain Relief
Using an inversion table for the first time can be a bit overwhelming and may even require assistance. The following will explain how to use a table from beginning to end. Please remember to discuss inversion therapy with your practitioner before starting to ensure there are no specific concerns for you as an individual.
- First Step- Construction: First and foremost, it is important to pay close attention to the instructions when putting your inversion table together. Because the table will be supporting you, it is necessary for each step to be completed correctly. You may want to ask a friend for assistance putting it together. It will also help to have a second pair of eyes to confirm you haven’t missed a step.
- Second Step- Placement: Be sure to place your inversion table on a flat and stable surface to ensure it will not tilt, putting you at risk for injury. Make sure there is nothing in the way to prohibit you from inverting and safely returning to your upright starting point.
- Third Step- Appropriate attire: Before using the inversion table, be sure you are wearing comfortable clothing. You want to be able to invert without feeling constrained. Try to avoid large loose T-shirts, or clothing which might fly up and make it more difficult for you to manage inversion. Wear athletic shoes to ensure there is a tight grip on your feet. Never invert barefoot.
- Fourth Step- Get into position: Place your feet on the steps one foot at a time. Lean forward to lock your feet in place.
- Fifth Step- Secure your body: Secure the straps tightly on your body. It is important to read the directions for your table prior to beginning this step, as each table model will have bars or straps in different places. Once all of your bars or straps are securely locked, you can move onto step 6.
- Sixth Step- Set a timer: If you do not have a watch or clock that is easily visible, set a time for 1-2 minutes the first time you invert. Remember that this is like a new form of exercise for your body. You don’t want to overdo it. You may eventually work up to anywhere from 3-5 minutes. Some people may prefer even longer periods of inversion.
- Seventh Step- Begin inversion: Grasp the handles or straps on each side of your table. You will use them as leverage to slowly push back and begin your inversion.
- Eighth Step- Find and hold inversion: The first time you invert, it’s good to start at 20-30 degrees. You may eventually move up to 60, and many athletes enjoy full inversion at 90 degrees. The most important thing is to take it slow and listen to your body.
- Ninth Step- While inverted: What you do while inverted will change based on your goals and personal experience. You may do 1-2 minutes inverted, rest and then repeat. You may choose to oscillate back and forth very slowly to stimulate circulation more. You may stretch while inverted while rotating the torso. You may also simply place our arms over your head while inverted. This will provide deeper traction. Consider discussing what is right for you and how to progress with your healthcare practitioner.
- Tenth Step- Rise to horizontal: After you’ve completed each period of inversion, slowly return to the horizontal position and hold briefly to allow blood flow to return to normal. Allowing yourself enough time in the horizontal position will help alleviate any feelings of lightheadedness or dizziness.
While the steps above will help you get started, you may also consider keeping a notebook about your inversions to track your progress and learn what works for you. Discuss your progress with your practitioner or another qualified professional, as they may be able to offer suggestions as you go along.
Final Overview Why Inversion Table Is So Important
After going through the reviews of some of the best quality inversion tables including Body Champ inversion table and two models of Ironman inversion tables along with the information about their effectiveness, one can easily conclude that which inversion table can be suitable for you. In fact instead of their brand and price you should focus on various other points discussed in this write up while buying the best one for you. Ignoring these points can cause various other health problems instead of reliving your existing ones. So you should choose the best source for buying the best quality inversion table for you as your decision can make much difference in the results of the device. By the way, in our opinion, Ironman IFT 1000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table is the best among the three tables discussed above and you should go for this one.