High Blood Pressure-Effects And Ways to Reduce Naturally
Effects of High Blood Pressure
It’s vital for you to understand that the typical high blood pressure condition has some noticeable side effects. Why? Since understanding them could be your only method of discovering that you have high blood pressure, also known as hypertension.
Hypertension in some cases referred to as the “silent killer” since typically there aren’t any glaring outward indications of it until it’s late. “Late” implies that damage has actually already been done to you inside. That damage can extend far past simply enhancing your risk of heart attacks and stroke.
This damage could be reversible, or it may just be something that you’ll have to deal with for the rest of your life. If you suspect you have hypertension, then see your physician as soon as possible to have your blood pressure readings confirmed. Once again as mentioned above high blood pressure generally does not have any negative effects that can be chosen up as indications that you have raised blood pressure. A person can carry on with their lives without any issues at all up until they wake up in medical facility after the effects of stroke or worse pushing up daises.
Often, I get caught up in thoughts like this, what if hypertension is effective will it be fast or will I be entrusted the after results of stroke or heart attack? There are times when some of these hypertension side effects do show up and makes you sit up and take notice, “that’s weird I never ever had this or felt like that before.” Make that long awaited appointment immediately and get your BP examined.
The reason individuals delayed visiting the doctor is due to the fact that they are worried their GP may find something terribly adverse with them. I was just like this and still am at times, however if you do not go you’ll never ever find out and very early diagnosis will help to avoid health related issues connected to hypertension.
When you can roughly tell that you are experiencing high blood pressure side effects, you can take steps to remedy your way of life and bring your systolic and diastolic BP back to healthier levels. Hypertension negative effects are unpleasant; however, they produce clear indications to the sufferer in a certain sense for him to take action.
- Continuous headaches: If you’re getting a lot of bad headaches, it’s rather possible that you’re suffering from high blood pressure or prehypertension. High blood pressure causes inadequate blood flow to the brain. This induces bad headaches.
- Getting a bloody nose easily: This is called “epistaxis”. If you’ve been getting a lot of bloody noses in current weeks, go see your doctor about hypertension.
- Shortness of breath: If you have actually been having problem breathing deeply, or if you discover yourself quickly breathless by exertion, high blood pressure may be the source, as it disrupts blood flow to your lungs.
- Ringing ears (tinnitus): If your ears are constantly ringing, it could not mean that you simply should reduce the volume on your songs player. Because of high blood pressure, this can be an issue with blood flow reaching your ears.
- Constant tiredness or asomnia (being in a state of sleepiness at all times): If the level of your energy simply is not where you feel that it should be, hypertension may be the cause. Your body’s systems simply aren’t receiving the amount of blood flow that they require.
- State of confusion: As with constant headaches, being in a constant state of confusion frequently suggests your brain isn’t getting adequate blood flow, a nearly sure indication of high blood pressure.
- Sweating a lot: If you find yourself dripping sweat when there’s no good reason for it, it’s time to have your blood pressure examined out by your doctor.
- Nausea: If you’re throwing up a lot or feeling as if you wish to, and you don’t have any ailment causing it, the possibilities are you have high blood pressure.
- Low sex drive: Not feeling like having sex with your partner, for a prolonged time frame, could indicate that you have high blood pressure.
- Blurry vision: Obviously, lots of people who require using glasses do not have high blood pressure. If you unexpectedly find that you’re having blurry vision, go see your physician about BP supervision.
If you find yourself with any above, check thoroughly for any of these high blood pressure side effects and don’t wait to see your doctor. This article on high blood pressure side effects is for info purposes only and one must always consult your medical care provider regarding any blood pressure concerns.
Ways to Reduce Blood Pressure Naturally
High blood pressure is a body state in which the pressure of blood is chronically increased in your body. It is one of the most common diseases. The lifestyle that we have nowadays of poor diet and exercise contributes highly to the spread of this disease. It can be defined medically as the force that blood exerts when pushing against the arteries’ walls.
The way to calculate blood pressure is in mm HG or millimeters of mercury. A normal BP reads below 120/80 mmHg. A person who has a blood pressure of 140/90 mmHg or higher is termed to be having arterial hypertension. This is commonly known as “Silent Killer”. This condition is critical and contributes to the major risk factors for heart attack, kidney damage or stroke.
The number of people suffering from high blood pressure increases with age. It is quite often related to lifestyle habits. For the maintenance of blood pressure of your body, Ayurvedic health is recommended since it is antihypertensive. Some ways for bringing down pressure that are natural and effective are:
- Changing Eating Habit
A powerful and natural way of reducing blood pressure is by consuming celery. Celery is naturally a diuretic with harmless side effects. If you have a daily diet consisting of processed foods and junk food such as burgers, fries, hotdogs, pizza and soda, you need to change that. If you eat the right kind of food daily, your blood pressure is highly likely to reduce and you will be a healthy human being… Alcohol should also be avoided. It can increase hypertension in people who are already suffering from high blood pressure. Drinks which are highly concentrated with caffeine should also be avoided. Caffeine has a high tendency of increasing blood pressure in people
2. Reduce intake of salt
The consumption of salt is directly proportional to the increase in blood pressure. The higher the amount of salt you take, the more the blood pressure. One is advised not to consume more than 2000 milligrams of sodium per day. In layman terms, that is about one teaspoonful of salt. By eating less processed food and less fast food, this will ensure that your salt intake is reduced.
3. Quit smoking
Cigarettes contain nicotine. Nicotine compresses blood vessels thus making the heart beat faster. This in turn raises the blood pressure and the hypertension condition is increased. Quit smoking if you suffer from hypertension so that blood pressure can be regulated and you can prevent any risk of cardiovascular diseases.
4. Reduce extra body weight
Your body weight should be proportional to your height. It has recently been proven that high blood pressure is directly proportional to weight.
5. Reduce consumption of alcohol
Alcohol may or may not cause hypertension in healthy people. If you like to drink alcohol, limit your intake to 1 or 2 drinks per day. If you notice that alcohol raises your blood pressure, do not drink at all.
6. Do regular exercises
These help in lowering your blood pressure. It also lowers cholesterol thus reducing the risk of getting a heart attack. Do a lot of physical activity such as walking, swimming, cycling, jogging and running. The workout should be started slowly. Then increase your intensity. 30-60-minute sessions weekly then later on do aerobic exercises daily. 30-60 minutes of daily workout is recommended.
- Yoga and meditation
These help in relaxing the mind. This way the heart relaxes and reduces the force it uses in pumping blood. A stressed and anxious mind causes the heart to work faster than normal and this could increase blood pressure. Having positive thoughts in the mind and convincing yourself mentally that the blood pressure is reducing also helps in lowering the blood pressure.
Most people do not know whether they have hypertension or not. The symptoms are invisible. It is highly recommended that you go for a checkup to prevent any diseases caused by uncontrolled high blood pressure.