Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table Reviews
Are you sick of going to a spa just to remove your back stress? Do you find it hard to relieve the everyday stress you encounter? Well, some machines offer a solution to those problems and Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table is one of the machines which can help you to remove this. Take time to read this inversion table review and find out if this one is best for you.
An all in one contraption that offers benefits towards a better living even in the presence of stress and fatigue. People continue to be in pursuit for what’s best for their lifestyle and which one will work to rejuvenate and re energize their mind and body. Well, Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table almost performs what a busy person would want from a household accessory. To stimulate your blood circulation and reduce back stress are the primary functions of this machine. Reducing stress and improving your blood circulation contributes to the overall development of a person’s health.
Key Features of Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table
- User-friendly: Ironman Gravity 1000 inversion table is very easy to use. It has smooth inversion and you can pre-set it to three different inversion angles. You just have to lie against the nylon backrest and slip both of your feet into the comfortable ankle support. The table will slowly invert up to ninety degrees.
- It is sturdy: Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table is specially made to reduce back stress and stimulate blood circulation. This top of the line inversion table is made of high quality materials. It is durable and sturdy and does not break easily.
- It is light weight: The Ironman Gravity 1000 inversion table is much lighter than other inversion tables in the market today. It weighs 46 pounds and it folds easily so it is easy to store . It is also quite easy to assemble, too.
- Powder-coated finish, tough nylon backrest, and durable tubular steel frame: It is durability at its finest. It has a steel frame with a scratch-resistant powder coat. It has a strong nylon on the backrest but is comfortable at the same time.
- Rubber non-skid floor stabilizers: The rubber is tough, and when the inversion table is in use, it inverts gradually up to 90 degrees and restrainers for ankle ergonomically designed to accommodate a maximum weight of 300 pounds. In fact, it has three adjustments for a variety of inversion angles.
Our Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table Reviews
We admire physiotherapy equipment that the common man can use without having to pay a lot. The Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table was cheapest among all inversion tables, and it came with plenty of good backing on Amazon and elsewhere. So naturally, we wanted to get it for ourselves and having tested out the 4000 model previously, we were already expecting something that would provide less traction or decompression of the spinal cord as it is a good 100 dollars cheaper than the Gravity 4000.
The entire packaged arrived only three days after placing an order on Amazon and we got around to setting it up following the instruction manual to the print. It took a good 40 minutes to do so and needs two people because the entire frame itself weights well over 40 pounds. However, once it’s assembled and ready to be used, you hardly ever have to bring out the tools. We have used it for over two weeks and seldom had to adjust or tighten any of the nuts and bolts.
The design is simple with a large back rest area made from nylon cushioning with the ankle restrainers using spring loaded traction system to keep the user secured into position. Adjusting it for your particular height takes a few minutes with extending the ankle restraints and once done, you can fit yourself onto the flat surface, secure the ankles in and roll backwards into a complete 90 degree inclination. In this particular orientation, the feeling is similar to a cyro-practitioner’s table except that it is more relaxed because of being in your house. The only qualm with the Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table is that to get back to the upright position you have to rely on your stomach and back muscles. You have to sit up with force to get the table back to its default position.
Maintaining the Ironman Gravity 1000 is simple and needs no extra effort. An oiling of the joints and a period check of all the nuts every two weeks should keep it going strong for a long time. Overall, we were satisfied with the tubular construction and although it is not designed with heavy duty stainless steel, the steel used gives sufficient assurance of quality. It never breaks or cracks under pressure, and the cushioning has yet to show any amount of wear and tear.
Pros And cons of Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table
Whatever the brand or product manufacture ,Every this has both bad and good side.Though before launching ,All good brands try to keep their reputation and test again and again before final launch.So now take a look the positive and negative sign according to amazon customer reviews .
- It is safe to use: The Gravity 1000 is safe to use. It has tough rubber stabilizers that keep you from slipping. The vinyl safety side covers also help protect your fingers and hands.
- It is effective in treating back pain : The Ironman Gravity 1000 is effective in treating back pain . It has great customer reviews and it is recommended by many physical therapists and chiropractors.
- It gives you good value for your money: The Gravity 1000 is affordable and it is relatively cheaper compared to the other inversion tables but it is also effective in reducing back pain , stress, muscle tension, and anxiety. It also relaxes your body and calms your spirit after a long day at work. So, it gives you a good value for your money.
- It is just basic: If you are looking for more advanced features, the Ironman Gravity 1000 is not the right inversion table for you. It does not have lumbar support. It does not have inverting stretch hand grips nor does it have ab core training capability.
- It takes up a lot of space when it’s not folded up: If you have a limited apartment space, this inversion table is not for you as it consumes a lot of space.
Customers Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table Reviews
Overall, the users of Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table have expressed their delight in using it. Most of the customers who have tried giving the Iron Gravity a spin have given it a five-star rating on the best inversion table reviews because of its sturdiness and the comfort it provides to the users. Some reviews have pointed out the benefits that the Iron Gravity supply and that’s what make them love it more. The over-all quality of the product has also been praised, and most reviewers find it to be of high value.
Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table Conclusion
If it is durability and performance that matter the most to you, then the Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table will suit you well. This inversion table is lightweight compared to the others, has got a sturdy tubular stainless steel construction and the right amount of durability to last a long time. It is comfortable and relaxing without being too taxing on the back. We love our Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table and feel it deserves a perfect 5/5 rating for its affordability and efficient design.[review]