Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Review
Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table is amongst the most popular item to be sold anywhere. If this inversion table sells like hot cake, then we need to examine why. As this product is the most popular amongst users who are searching for the best inversion table at an affordable price, it had to be the first product in our professional review series. If you are not getting any relief from traditional and natural exercises then Gravity 4000 might be the answer to your lower back pain or sciatica pain relief. So let’s dig in and find out why this particular model is so popular.
Review Criteria – Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
We examined the product to get very specific answers to the following questions which an individual looking to buy an inversion table has:
- Does Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table is well built?
- Does this particular model (Ironman 4000) help in reducing upper and lower back pain ?
- How sturdy is this inversion table is regarding construction? Is it easy to setup and use?
- Is this inversion table comfortable and if there are any drawbacks?
Summary of Ironman 4000 inversion table
Just like its previous version, it is considered to be the perfect household accessory in reducing fatigue, stimulating blood circulation and lessening stress load. It relieves pressure specifically on your ligaments and vertebrae discs. It is believed that when your body begins to find relaxation, your entire body finds the same thing. Similar to its previous version, the Gravity 4000 improves the flexibility of your body that is great for those who are trying to develop their athletic performance. It also diminishes the results of aging because of gravity and cuts down backaches caused by sitting or standing.
A few things you need to know about this machine are the rubber non-skid floor stabilizers that are tight enough to keep the stability of the table while you invert and the safety handles that are made extra-long providing a smooth motion when you get back to an upright position. Moreover, the height can be adjusted up to a maximum of six feet to six inches.
Unique Selling Points Of Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
- Extremely sturdy inversion table due to its heavy weight which helps in reducing back pain and stimulates circulation of blood.
- Extra wide tubular steel frame with double layered vinyl memory foam backrest. The backrest has double stitching.
- The sturdiness is enhanced with tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers
- Ergonomically molded ankle cushions: Weight support up to 350 pounds.
- Folds for storage hence occupy less space when not in use.
- Measures 26 X 65 X 49 inches. (W X HX D): Weight after unpacking: 75 pounds
- This particular model supports an additional 50 pounds of weight over the usual 300 pounds.
- This inversion table comes with a removable lumbar pillow and a palm activated ratchet ankle locking system. One thing to note here is that in our review we found out that if you are below 5 feet in height, then the lumbar pillow doesn’t fit too well. So do check this out.
Why Should You Buy Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table?
- Who Should By Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table?: This is a heavy duty product. What we mean here is that this inversion table is ideal for those who are 350 pounds and above. Lightweight individuals might not find this inversion table as per their requirement.
- How Long Does It Take To Install Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table?: This product is extremely easy to use and as per our process and other users it will not take more than 30 minutes to install.
- How Easy Is It To Use Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table? The most prominent feature of this inversion table is its heavy construction as it is built for heavy people. In the box, it comes with a weight of 85 pounds and a step by step simple instruction manual. The guide helps you to install it quickly. Once this inversion table is assembled, we found it to be quite right regarding sturdiness.
- Is Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Comfortable Enough? Yes, it is. It has a high-density double layered memory back foam for the backrest. Leg locks on this inversion table are very comfortable. A lot of users want this aspect to be quite useful as it eliminates the idea of falling off when you are hanging at an angle. You will not find yourself in a situation where you have to spend around $100 extra on gravity boots that hold your legs in a manner in which this inversion table does with internal leg locks.
- How Affordable Is Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table? This is the best part. Anyone who has purchased Gravity 4000 has agreed that the cost of this product is the most important driving factor in their decision making. It cost almost $100 less than its nearest rival brands and is the best value for money product.
- Can You Do Regular Crunches And Sit Ups With Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table?: Yes, you can do both. Having said that it is not advisable to start doing crunches and sit ups if you are a new inversion table user as the bed on which you lay your back does not lock itself when inverted. Try adjusting the height an inch shorter and you might be in a more comfortable position to do such exercises.
- Can Gravity 4000 Be Folded To Slide Under A Bed? It would depend as each bed has a different clearance height from the ground. In our experience if you take the handle off then it folds down to 8 inches in height. So accordingly you can make the judgment.
- What Do We Mean by 90 Degree Inversion Capacity in Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table? : When you are laying on the backrest then it is considered level (or ZERO Degree) horizontal position. 90 degrees means total inversion with your legs up and heads down. This is the full inversion position. Gravity 4000 consists of 2 adjustable arms. When you are at the lowest of the three settings provided, this inversion table model will be around 4 inches away from your back. This is the 90-degree position when your whole body is inverted in upside down position. In our review, we did not find the table touching the body at all.
What do customers say about Ironman 4000 inversion table?
The sign of a quality product is when people who have purchased it and used it have good things to say about it. Out of 1,203 customer reviews , the Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table received a 4.7 out of 5.0 overall rating. Most owners had nothing but good things to say in their reviews . Most praised the comfortable padding on the back rest and the ankle restraints. One reviewer did note that it was difficult for her to invert the large heavy duty table since she was such a small light weight person.
Chronic back pain is a condition that affects the quality of life of individuals who experienced it. Whether they get it from sitting for extended periods of time or from over extending or use of their back muscles, chronic back pain has the same effect on everyone. Pain in your back can impact everything that you do. Every move you make, even just sitting still can be a painful ordeal. Chances are if you are feeling the effects of back pain you are actively searching out a way to alleviate it or, at least, reduce its impact on your daily life. For most they first turn to pain medication. This will only provide a brief relief from your back pain . Some people may even over-use these pain drugs that can lead to more serious problems.
Another path that people take to try to remedy their back pain is to seek out therapy or massages. While this may be a little more efficient in relieving the pain this still just a temporary solution. To tackle the problem of back pain people need to look for a more long-term solution. Using an inversion table for a just a few minutes a day can provide that long relief.
Final thought about Ironman 4000 inversion table
So we hope that you found this review on Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table useful. We tested this product and recommended it to overweight people. Some features this inversion table provides at such a low price makes it a winner. Worth it.