Teeter EP-560 Ltd. FDA-Cleared Inversion Table for back pain relief
Teeter Hang Ups, formerly known as Sky’s The Limit, was established in 1981 by Roger and Jenny Teeter. Since its inception, the company has been continuously developing quality inversion table for its consumers. It started conducting its operations as “Teeter” in 2007. It designs and manufactures innovative inversion products that are equipped with patented features. Teeter inversion tables use appropriate welding methods that add to their comfort and security.Teeter EP-560 Ltd. Inversion Table is one of the best manufacturers of this company which has all the modern features which are allowed users to use as their comfort zone.
Key Features of Teeter EP-560 Ltd. Inversion Table
- Dimensions: This inversion table measures 60 x 59 x 29 inches and measures around 65 pounds.
- Design: The Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Ltd Inversion Table features a long-lasting steel base with an elevated grip. This gives you the support you need for improved stretching. It’s scratch-resistant and shiny finish protects the training unit from weather damage.
- Easy-Grip Handles: Its stretch support handles give you a better grip surface.
- Ankle Support: Teeter uses the patented Ergo-Embrace design for this training unit’s ankle support system. This system includes pressure-limiting foam to ensure better comfort and support for your neck and back.
- Weight Capacity: This inversion table can support up to 300 pounds.
- Rotation Control: The Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Ltd Inversion Table includes pre-set rotation mechanism that enables you to pre-determine your inversion angle easily.
- Secure Lock-out: This inversion table includes a secure lock-out functionality to ensure full inversion.
- Additional Features: The Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Ltd Inversion Table is equipped with Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes that are designed to support your spine and back. They also encourage blood circulation.
- Lumbar Bridge: It is possible to adjust the subtle curve of the lumbar bridge to a dramatic arch according to your own exercise needs.
- Acupressure Nodes: This exclusive feature of Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Ltd Inversion Table helps alleviate tension and improve blood circulation.
- Storage: The inversion table can be folded for better and convenient storage.
- Pre-Assembled Unit: The Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Ltd Inversion Table comes as a pre-assembled unit that requires little work.
- Weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- Designed for perfect balance.
- Controlled and smooth rotation.
- Secure lock-out to ensure proper inversion.
- Pre-assembled unit that does not require much work.
- Patented Ergo-Embrace design to support ankles.
- Pressure-limiting foam to ensure comfort and support.
- Durable steel base for better stretching.
- Scratch-resistant and shiny finish.
- Foldable design for better storage.
Some people complained that it becomes a little uncomfortable over time when they are in inversion mode without wearing shoes or socks.
Overall Review and Verdict
The Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Ltd Inversion Table is equipped with unique features that help consumers relieve back pain enjoy their exercise sessions. If you prefer visually appealing training units, then this inversion table will surely satisfy your aesthetics. It allows you to pre-determine your inversion angle as well as adjust the height of foot platform according to your special needs. Exercise on your Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 and lead a healthy life!